Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St.Patrick's Day Garland's



Heeeeello!!! Real quick I wanted to show the St.Patrick's Day garland that I made and how the coffee
filters turned out! I made a rag garland using Green felt and shamrock fabric then I bought the sparkly shamrock garland at Joann's but added extra shamrocks to it ( they were the sticker shamrocks that you can get for a dollar at Joann's) then used the gold coins and drilled a hole in them and hung them on the rag garland! you can see the coffee filter garland thrown up there too! Yes its alot but Lilly likes it!Oh the reason for ONE gold coin is I thought it would be really cute to have gold coins hanging down. Buuuut Lilly about stroked when she saw what I did with her coin!! So I figured best not poke the bear if ya know what I mean ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment