Thursday, March 17, 2011

Doll House Redo

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!
I hope everyone has some fun things to do today!!
We got this doll house at US Toy I think its from "Ryan's Room". Side note on US TOY, if you have not been to that place its amazing!! Its a huge warehouse of school/homeschooling/Play things most of it cheap!!
So this house is cute in the original form of all natural but I really one of those cute "Le Von Toy" Doll houses
http://www.letoyvan.com/large_houses.html
But they are too expensive :( Sigh.... I think I would want EVERYTHING from that site if I could afford it!
So I painted the smaller squares pink to kind of give make it a little more girly!! I cant decide if I should paint the inside wall divider or not.. I did not want it to be too overdone!

No comments:

Post a Comment