Monday, April 30, 2012

Treasure Hunting

This is from a couple weeks ago, I Found a little wagon for Raley perfect for pulling Lalaloopsy. Someone was wanting to help me with taking my pictures, little cutie!! A blanket that is going to look great in my bedroom, Right before I found this my bedroom was painted the light grey like in the blanket! A Ohio Blue Tips match box, love the illustrations! A "My Little Red Story Book" by Ginn Basic Reader which I find really neat because it was published in 1948 and that was before the Brown vs. Board of Education and even before Ruby Bridges. In the book it shows African American and white Children playing together in the same social aspect. I also got Cardboard wall hangings that I was going to put in my girls bedroom but since I have snagged these I changed my mind so they will go in my Etsy shop along with some other items like the match box.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/WhereMermaidsMurmur

Also I have a post on what we did for earth day later today that I have been working on

No comments:

Post a Comment