Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentines Sensory Boxes


I made these Sensory Valentine Boxes for the girls and as usual the have had a blast playing with them!! They really come in handy when I need to cook or do something in the kitchen then they will sit at the kitchen table and play with them! I used white rice dyed pink and purple, X's and O's and heart erasers from the dollar section at target, heart confetti, heart containers ( I really dislike that valentines stuff says "text me, facebook me, tweet me, and then a whole slue of sexually jargon's. What is wrong with people!?! I had to sort threw and get the ones that had good nice clean phrases on them. Sheez.), Mail boxes, cupcake wrappers, pipe cleaners, roses.

2 comments:

  1. This is so much fun! I love sensory play and need to do more of it! I'd love if you would share this with my readers too!
    http://chasingsupermom.com/2013/01/share-and-tell-activity-recipe-and-idea-linky/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! Sensory is so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete