Saturday, July 2, 2011

Dry Erase Workbooks

I made these workbooks for Lilly at the begging of the school year last year! She has loved them! I bought the books at Target in the dollar section. They will probably have them again when school starts up. The pictures were great with really bright cute colors and this way she can reuse them and when Raley gets older she can use them too!! I took the all the pages out and put them in separate clear protector sheets so she can use dry erase markers on them. I then found all these binders in the basement, I liked the kind with the clear pocket fronts and sides.


This was the front of the workbook and cute it off and stuck it down the front of the binder. For the side of the binder I cut off the top part on the back of the workbook and slide it down the side so I could see what book it is without taking them all out every time!



The inside to one of the Work Binders

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea! I am already thinking of the books that I have like this now that I can do this too! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete