Sunday, March 11, 2012

Leprechaun House


I made this leprechaun house for Lilly and Raley... well mostly Lilly since she is really into leprechauns right now. It sits on our kitchen table on top of a cake stand. I didn't really know what I was going to do with it but I love making Glitter houses they remind me of my beloved Putz Houses! Anyways, We have been into trying to trap this leprechaun and we set the house out to try and "trap" him with it... annnd that's were my idea ended ... but then Lilly and I got to talking and thought maybe he would like to come live in it for a bit! So at night and during the day I have done different things. One night he got into the Veggie Straws and took some to eat into his house and made a mess outside of it. Another night he found some yellow fabric and sequins on it and dragged into his house to make a bed. He has also turned the cake stand upside down and and set the house on it sideways with the blanket over it. He has done lots of other things threw out the house to make mischief!
I will have a new St.Patrick's day post every day sometimes maybe two a day until St.Paddy's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment