Thursday, October 27, 2011

Bits + Pieces






























Pictures 1-10: Out at the Pumpkin patch picking out pumpkins! I have been showing Lilly how to use my camera and she took pictures 4 and 6 and I think she did awesome!! I think she is going to follow in my footsteps in loving photography!

Picture 11: Is Lettuce from my garden, for a salad!

Picture 12: Sisters

Picture 13-22: Out on a hike! Monkey see monkey do, Remy lovin the water.

Picture 23-29: Out at the Cider mill, and running threw corn mazes.

Picture 30: Ray sleeping in her sissy's arms!











1 comment:

  1. Found a solution... Put the mermaids tag riiiight in the center of the picture. (;

    We have the cutest little farm nearby where they have a mini train tractor pull the kids ride on and a huge corn maze. (NOT FUN to lose a child in:) and they get to milk a cow and pick their own veggies and fruits. Move closer!!

    ReplyDelete