Thursday, August 18, 2011

Treasure Hunting

Hi! Sorry for being so quite here on the blog front!! We have all been a little sick and I have been having asthma problems with this humidity. I do not remember it being THIS hot last summer, but it has been nice for the past couple days so we have been doing a lot of going to parks, slip in sides, jumping jax ( indoor inflatable!), crying that all the squirrels ate our tomatoes (kidding about the crying, only minor pouting). I had HUGE tomatoes and I started to see them at the bottoms of the trees in my backyard and thought to myself " Huh, weird. I wonder why one of my tomatoes is at the bottom of the tree with a bite taken out.. ladeda." Went out the next day and they were gone, except three!!! What the heck, I have been robbed!!  Then promptly forgot about it and went about my business the rest of the day. Then went out the next morning to see what was going on, and not one tomato was left, not one!! Well according to Mr. Nie our neighbor the squirrels eat them for the liquid when its hot, I guess the big pool in the backyard is not enough water for them. Next summer I am getting them a dog bowl. Sigh... Lots of other fun things have been going on, but you can see that this Sunday!

My parents have also been getting the house remolded so it has not been easy to get on the computer and stay out of the way, with three Noise Nancy's (Lil, Ray, Remy) wanting to see every single thing going on with all the workmen. So soon I will be able to post daily!!

On to Thrifty Thursday
My mom bought this at a Antique shop in Texas recently. Pretty cool! Its about two feet tall and a foot wide and now lives in one of our Gardens!

Someone and there yogurt tube kept creeping into my pictures!

She bought these at the same shop, they are on a tree above the red flower.
I hope everyone has been having a great week!
~Love Annie

1 comment:

  1. CUTE! I love antique stores - you can find the most unique items for the house or garden! Awesome blog post!

    ReplyDelete