Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Lillys Lalaloopsy Birthday Party Decorations


These are some of the decorations I made for Lilly's Lalaloopsy Birthday party. The 1st and 2nd pictures are of the Button Bunting I made. It is two sided so if the wind twirled it you would not see a blank side. I just hot glued the felt together. The 3rd and 4th pictures are of the plates I made. I thought buttons would be super cute, but I could not find any so I punch 4 holes and used plastic lanyard then taped it to the back. The 5th and 6th picture are of flowers I originally made to go on the painting table but it was waaaay to windy. I bought the flowers the colors of "Blossom Flower Pot" doll and daisy are her thing. I used vintage bobbins to hold the flowers wrapped in yard to match. The last picture is of the "L" I hung on the front door. I painted it and glued buttons and crystals on. Every year I save a decoration from the girls birthday party's and put it their room. Lilly has puff tissue balls hanging from the ceilling in her room 3rd birthday, A fairy lanyard from her 4th birthday, and the letter "L" from her 5th. There were alot more decorations but I did not take pictures of them because everything got so busy!!





No comments:

Post a Comment