Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Banana Ice Cream!

I am always looking for recipes that are more nutritious, and healthier for my girls! So I saw this one and I had to try it!! All it has in it is Bananas, and Peanut Butter! Oh and I added a teeny tiny sprinkle of coco powder, because who doesn't love those three together!

All you do is peel the bananas, put them in the freezer and let them get hard. Then put the bananas in a blender ( I used the vita-mix) add a tablespoon of Peanut Butter a half a teaspoon of coco powder a little bit of water to get things going and mix! It should come out like the picture above! One thing, make sure you peel the bananas before you put them in the freezer! Because the first time I did this I didn't even think about it, and just threw a couple bananas in the freeze unpeeled and it did work out so well! It is kind of hard to blend frozen bananas with the peel frozen to them!!

xo-Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment