Monday, July 30, 2012

Garden Update!


Amethyst Basil

Lemon Basil
Sweet Basil
Rosemary and Sage
Juliett Tomatos 

Costoluto Genovese Tomato

Russian Herliom

Rouge Vif' D Etampes

Jack Be Little Pumpkins


Russian, Brandywine, Cherokee Purple Tomatos, Lots of Rouge Vif' D Etampes Pumpkins, Jack Be Little Pumpkin, Black Beauty & Oriental Eggplant, Nasturtium.

Costoluto Genovese Tomato, Juliet Tomatos, Sweet/Amethyst/Lemon Basil, Sage, Rosemary, Jelly gourd, Mini Sweet Peppers, there was Thai Basil but I ripped it out.. It smelled like Black Licorice. Yack! 

Luffa Gourd, yes the sponge and no Luffa does not grow on the bottom of the ocean.

Mr. Hamilton. ( He has gotten alot bigger since I took these pictures... I miss him this little!!)


Morning Glory Tunnel

Strawberries ( They do not do much the first year and it is best to pick the berries off so you have a better harvest the following year, so I left it open and let the birds have there way with it)

Sweet Potatoes I planted 5 slips( Mr. Nye gave me a old Whiskey Barrel to grow them in!! I think it is so cool!)

Dragonfly
If I mentioned a plant but did not show a picture of it, it is because their is not much to mention besides its more then likely a large green leafy plant! I will post more pics when it actually does something!

Also I do not have my Sunflower fort Iam growing for the girls in this... You can see a little bit of it in the picture above when they are running at me with Hamilton its in the top left of the pic.

These are the beds I made last year, they are still as perfect as the previous year except now they have the pretty aged look cedar gets!

No comments:

Post a Comment