Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A whole lot of stuff to do... sheez!

This week is full of fun things!!
  • Finish mulching and Laying brick
  • Get Plants and Rest of Veggies planted
  • Making my shelves for my walls
  • Make Lily's Birthday Invitations
  • Make plant markers
  • Make Laundry soap
  • Boredom Buster Jar.
  • My Summer Activities Jar
  • Make wood Frame for Bakery and Grocery stand from PBK's
  • Seal Play set/Playhouse
  • Finish Chore Chart/ Day Chart/ Week Chart
  • Make Highchair for Lilly's doll for a Birthday Day Present
  • Ordering Plates for Lilly's Birthday
  • Finish our Fairy Garden- This is awesome if I do say!!!

For Lilly's 4th Birthday Party were doing "Fairy Garden" theme!!
I know Lilly's really excited about this and I am really excited too!! I am making invitations using clip art, my new wood burning tool, Glitter and glass bottles can you guess what its going to be??! I hope to have the tutorial for it tomorrow!! I am also making toadstool's for seat and getting trees logs/stumps to use as tables and the girls are going to have a "Fairy Tea Party"!! I order the fairy wings the other day and I order them from Halo Heaven  . I making Fairy Flower Halos ! Also TONS of Decorations!! All of these I am going to show how I make or create them!! I really wish I could find wooden tea cups!! How cute would that be , and expensive if there is such a thing... :(

A couple of years ago my mother started a fairy garden in a pot with my niece, my lovely friends(neighbors) saw them and loved it and started there own ( V and G, Lilly's friends) so This past winter I decided Lilly would have a blast helping me make all the stuff for a fairy garden or should I say Fairy Village... I got a little carried away! So now Lilly's other friends (neighbor's) J and A started ones also! So were in a big Friendly fairy garden competition!! My mom came up with the cute idea to walk around and take a tour of the the fairy gardens and have a snack at each of them like a "Garden Tour" but a "Fairy Garden Tour" !! I LOVE IT!! She so crafty that one! I am going to post pics of our "Fairy Village" and tell how we did ours so that will be coming up in the next day or so !!

Lots and Lots and LOTS of Tutorials coming this week!!!

Our Butterflies came out!! Before I went to pick up Lilly from school I checked on the cocoon's and two of the butterfly's had come out!! So I raced to get Lilly scratched getting dog food ( He can wait an hr) and raced back to the house to surprise Lilly with her butterfly's!! She walked up the the tent and the started flying around and it made her squeal and jump back a foot!! Silly girl! She LOVES THEM !!!


They made her jump and squeal!


 Two seconds after the pic above, shes so funny!!


 She LOVE'S them!!

 
Her wings are still wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment